Sunday, June 2, 2013

I'm A Blogger!

Well its official, I'm a blogger! I decided that the next few years of my life will be quite adventurous that maybe people will want to hear about it, and even if they don't, at least I'll have it written down for myself.

I guess the title of this blog requires a bit of explanation. Since I am going to Tanzania for a month my aunt said it would be a good idea to learn a bit of Swahili so I can communicate just a little bit with the people there. While on the ever useful Wikipedia reading through how plurals work in Swahili I came across the sentence "ndizi moja inatosha" which means "one banana will suffice." I knew that if I didn't learn any more Swahili I would be fine just knowing this one sentence. Why else would they use it as the example?

1 comment: